BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Puppies




This has been a fun experience! I dont know if any of you knew, but our boxer had 6 puppies! This past 3 months with the puppies has had its ups and downs. The puppies are so cute and playful, but they POOP! I hate doggy poop!! We have finally sold 4 of them which all you math wizes out there would know that that leaves us with 2 more... Anyone wanna buy a cute little puppy!!! I have almost got them house trained through a doggy door!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Cute puppies!! I'm sure Rachel would love to point at them!! (She loves puppies, but is a little afraid to pet them, which is okay, because I think she's a little allergic to them too.) I'm glad that you figured out how to post pictures!! I'll be looking forward to more! :)

Andrea said...

Your puppies are very cute (I don't want one though, sorry). I am happy to see some pictures of your sweet kids. Keep posting!!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Holy Smokes, no wonder you haven't posted in a month, you've been busy!! Love you, and have a great Christmas! Sarah