BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 21, 2008

You know your a redneck...

You know your a redneck when you cant even figure out how to use the stupid computer to make your blog spot look as neat as all your family members blog spots. If any of you even read my stupid blogs would you please give me some advice... I haven't figured out how to follow other bloggers, I dont know how to post pictures up here and I just am having the hardest time trying to get anything on here. Oh and Sarah I cant figure out how you got your playlist on your blog spot... So if anyone out there reads these pathetic posts... bear with me and PLEASE help!!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Hi Heather! Learning to blog takes a little time and practice that's all. I'm pretty impressed that you found the cool background that you did. I like it. Posting pictures is pretty easy...When you create your post and type in your words, up at the top (where you can choose your font, center your words, spell check, etc.) there is a little button that looks like a mountain (?). That is the "add image" button. Click on that, and it will let you upload pictures from your computer to your blog. As for the playlist...I have no idea. Hopefully Sarah responds to that question, because I'd like to know too. :) Hope this helps a little! Love ya, Krystal

Andrea said...

If you go to the bottom of my blog, on my play list you can click on create playlist. It will take you to the playlist site. Create a user name and password. Look up songs on their site then add to your new list. Then there should be something that says add to my myspace facebook ect... Click on that then copy the playlist code and paste it into a new htlm link on your blog in the layout section (like you did for the background). I hope this helps. You can call me if that doesn't make sense or work, and I will walk you through it. Looking forward to seeing great things on here!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I can't wait to hear your playlist. . .