BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This is Braiden this summer, I love this picture of him and a turtle we found at a pond.
Here is Braxton this summer. One of the only good pictures I can get of him, he hates his picture taken!
The two brothers posing!
My Chunky Monkey!!! Dont you just wanna pinch those precious cheeks!!!
Here I am again... about a month later... so much has happened!!! I got accepted into medical school! My husband got laid off from his job... I have been taking my son to the doctors it seems like non stop, they think Braxton might have autism. And of course just trying to get through the holidays. It has been hard trying to deal with the fact that my son might have autism, but the Lord has given us our challenges in life, and my mother told me that He only gives challenges to those who can handle it... It will be extremely hard to cope with but non the less he is still my son and I love him with all my heart. We had a great Christmas and Santa came and visited my children and our house and then again at Grandma Mary's house!!! Hope everyone had a happy holiday season and a great new year!! One of my New Years resolutions is to Blog more!!! But with all the doctor's appointments and Medical school and working at the hospital we will see how much time I actually have to blog!!!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Very cute pictures of Thing 1 and Thing 2. Good luck with school and doctor's visits and dealing with autism. We hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love the pics, your boys are ADORABLE!! And the shirts are SOOO cute! What kind of medical school will you be attending, will you specialize in anything in particular, I'm excited for you, you're so tough to do that! And I have 2 friends with autistic sons. I know the Lord will bless and support you as you stay close to him! You're a wonderful mom and I'm sure you'll handle everything just fine. .. you're in my prayers! xoxox

Andrea said...

I am so sad that we didn't even get a chance to talk tonight at the Christmas Party. I love the shirts!! How very precious. I know things seem hard now with Braxton maybe having autism, but you wise mom is right. And remember that autism is what he may have, it is not who he is. He is Braxton, and we all love him (and you). You are a good mom, even when things seem overwhelming! That is exciting news about medical school!

Andrea said...

Sorry, that should say "Your wise mom". I hate when I forget to proof read.

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad you have a blog to share these cute pics of your boys, you are a darling Mom. Good luck in school, and all. I love you tons, Aunt Cynthia

Aunt Val said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How fun. I love hearing about what is going on in your life. I think the world of you and your family. Darling pictures. You are doing a great job. I sure am sorry to hear about your struggles, though. It's hard to be a woman "who can handle anything that comes your way", isn't it? And it will definitely make you even stronger, if that is at all possible. You are all ready such a trooper. Hang in there and by all means, stick to your schooling. Let me know if I can help, in any way. You will be in my daily prayers. Blog and let us all know how your schooling is going, will you please? I love you and we both feel so lucky to have so many special and neat nieces and nephews. Thanks for being you. Love, Aunt Val and Uncle John