BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

coupon party...

ok as all of you know i got a new job... i had to move the coupon party to a different day. The lady who did the party i went to at my friends house was booked until september 17... i dont know about you but i dont wanna wait that long... so her friend does the exact same thing... they share the same blogspot... so she said she has some openings next week. i dont know my work schedule yet for next week, but i will definatly let you all know when i set the date... sorry and i hope you all read this before coming all the way down to my house for nothing... love ya all and hope to see you at the party!!! i will keep you all posted!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Darn! I am looking forward to it. How is your job going? I am not sure where you live, could you email me your address? andreamikkel@gmail.com Thanks!

Cynthia said...

OK, I will wait to see you, and we'll party when you can!! Keep us posted.
I hope you're liking your new job, and that all is great with you. Love you tons, Aunt Cynthia