BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Coupon Party!!!

Friday August 21st at 7pm-9ish... its like a class, not an open house, so you will wanna make it to the whole thing... hope to see you all there....please no kiddos as there will be way too many people there... my house is not very big!!! its at my house... (andrea, its the one i have lived in forever... the trailer by my moms house...) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1535677408#/photo.php?pid=537570&id=1443513227&ref=nf ... that is a link to an example of what one girl bought since going to the class... using coupons... i love coupons!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

No kids(YEA) got it, but can I bring a friend (or maybe 2)? And I had a duh moment with the house. I am excited to learn the fine art of coupons!

Heather said...

yea!!! bring all the friends you want!!! the more the merrier (and squishier!!!) lol... thats ok... bring friends... its like a class so you will wanna come for the whole time... like 7-9ish... cant wait to see you there...